SEAT FURTHER ELECTRIFIES RANGE WITH LAUNCH OF SEAT MÓ ESCOOTER 125
- SEAT MÓ marks a significant step towards urban electric mobility with introduction of electric scooter
- SEAT MÓ eScooter 125 price is £6300 OTR.
- Expertly designed electric motorcycle with state-of-the-art removable battery for easy charging application
- Capable of 59mph maximum speed with a range of 85 miles (WMTC), MÓ is the ideal urban mode of transport
- SEAT MÓs are now available to order from 24 selected SEAT retailers
SEAT MÓ marks a significant step in the brand’s shift towards meeting the demands of urban electric mobility
with the introduction of the electric moped, eScooter 125.
The SEAT MÓ eScooter 125, equivalent to a 125cc motorcycle, is priced at £6300.00, making it an affordable
alternative for those looking to move through the city with ease.
To further simplify ownership, the eScooter 125’s battery can be charged in situ or be removed and placed
nearer to a plug socket for convenient and safe charging.
Urban mobility has changed significantly in the last few years. The MÓ fuses dynamism, urban design, bold,
contemporary looks, with an incredibly low cost of ownership, to offer a vehicle that fits right at home in the
city, appealing to a wide audience and a new generation of customer.
Richard Harrison, Managing Director, SEAT UK, explained: “SEAT MÓ is our answer to the demands of modern
urban mobility. With the UK Government’s 2030 deadline to consider, a two-wheeled electric vehicle is the
perfect way to evolve the SEAT offering and move away from the conventional. This is a definitive next step on
our electrification journey.”
The initial SEAT MÓ offering sees the eScooter 125 available to order at 24 selected UK SEAT retailers* from